Sunday, January 1, 2012

First Look of the New Year.

H&M floral Jeans/ Steve Madden lace ups/ Thrifted Knitt

So many good things have happen through out the year of 2011 and I am very excited to see what 2012 will bring! I want to thank everyone for following my blog and for all the support! Love you guys! I hope everyone had a great New Years and I wish everyone a great up coming year. 

Also, in celebration of the new year I'm planning a "Give Away" to show how greatful I am for all your support so stay posted!

4 comments:

  1. love those jeans! great look

    xoxo
    MissCrystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful outfit! love ths floral jeans, it brings the feeling of new year!


    =======
    From http://www.checkmyfashion.com/
    An Online Wardrobe for worldwide Fashion Lovers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style so much Rubi! Love every single one of your outfits :D

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg you hair is amazing! So jealousssss! ha
    LOVE you outfit as well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete