Monday, February 27, 2012

Pretty In Fashion x Sugarlipsapparel.com

Fringe Shall c/o Sugarlipsapparel.com / Urban Outfitters Platform/ Vintage Levis + Lace Corset

I was super excited when Sugarlipsapparel.com sent over this amazing fringe shall, I had been eye balling it for a while now after I saw Vanessa Hudgens (One of my Fashion Icon's) wearing a very similar one. I think this piece is a must have for the summer yet again I would wear it on any season! I love the floral print and the fringe on the bottom it's such an original piece and I'm so happy to have it in my wardrobe collection now!

Don't Forget to Check out Sugarlipsapparel.com for the rest of their collection!

7 comments:

  1. pretty!!
    http://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing set, I fall in love with corset!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shall! First time visiting your blog. Youve got amazing style! :)

    XO,
    Melanie
    Http://aetherlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time visitor to your blog and I just went through your whole blog, great style hands down! You find so many great finds! I use to be super lucky at thrift stores, I should really go back and thrift more. Thanks for the inspiration!


    Love, Diana
    Blog: Dirty Diana's Style Blog
    Facebook: Dirty Diana's Facebook Page
    Twitter: Dirty Diana's Twitter
    Tumblr: Dirty Diana's Tumblr
    Pinterest: Dirty Diana's Pinterest
    Instagram: dirttydiana,Dirty Diana's Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Style is a person principle, which completely has no principles or proportions. It defines your fashion, your Chinese Traditional Clothing convenience plus your magnificence. Vogue is one area that improves not just your overall look but additionally augments your over-all self confidence and perception.

    ReplyDelete